So I finally got round to creating Lily’s running blog; something I’ve been meaning to do for months. How can I design and build websites all day long without doing one for my children? Oh, she doesn’t know I’m doing it but I’m sure she will thank me when she is old and looks back. So welcome to Lily’s running blog… there’s a lot of catching up to be done so here is a summary of the stuff that’s happened before the birth of this blog.
2004 – Lily was born at the Royal London Hospital and from the moment that she was mobile, she hasn’t really stopped.
2012 – Lily wins the school sports day 400m race.
2013-2016 – Lots of inter-school cross country races.
CROSS COUNTRY SEASON 2016-17 (U13)
- 15th Oct 2016 – Chiltern League @ Oxford – position 8/97
- 5th Nov 2016 – ECCA Saucony English National Relay Championships – position 22/103
- 12th Nov 2016 – Chiltern League @ Milton Keynes – position 10/111
- 8th Jan 2017 – Hertfordshire Champs @ Hertford Heath, Hertford – position 2/28 (qualifier for London Mini Marathon and Inter-County Championships @ Loughborough)
- 28th Jan 2017 – South of England Champs @ Parliament Hill, London – position 39/285
More results will be posted on the results page…